Niacin (Vitamin B3)
What Is Niacin (Vitamin B3)?
Niacin (vitamin B3) is a water-soluble vitamin created by the body that plays an important role in many bodily functions.
Niacin (Vitamin B3) Benefits †
Niacin (vitamin B3) helps support the cardiovascular system and the heart. It contributes to healthy metabolic function, supports the pancreas, and works to support brain & nerve function. Niacin also contributes to healthy skin.
- Heart healthy
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Supports the brain & nerve function
- Works to support healthy skin
- Helps maintain healthy metabolic function
- Supports the pancreas
- Contributes to overall health & wellness