Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1)
What Is Thiamine Mononitrate?
Thiamine mononitrate is a synthetic, stable nitrate salt form of thiamine (vitamin B1). Thiamine mononitrate is a water-soluble vitamin that is essential in the metabolic process of the body.
Thiamine Mononitrate Benefits †
Thiamine mononitrate supports healthy metabolic function. It also supports the eyes, kidneys, nervous system, and brain. Thiamine mononitrate aids memory and cognition and helps promote recovery after strenuous exercise.
- Supports metabolic function
- Promotes healthy eyes
- Works to support the kidneys
- Fortifies the nervous system
- Helps support brain function
- Aids cognition & memory
- Assists in exercise recovery